Public Records Program for Cities and Municipalities
Stay ahead of legal events that affect your City or Village with the Public Records Program For Cities and Municipalities.
What Is Included In The Public Records Program For Cities And Municipalities?
- Illinois Real Estate Transactions
- Illinois Mortgages
- Illinois Foreclosures and Auctions
- Illinois Divorces
- Illinois State and Federal Tax Liens
- Illinois Tax Sale Properties
- Illinois Liens and Judgements
- Illinois Bankruptcies
- Illinois Business Licenses
- Illinois Incorporations
- Illinois Probates
- Illinois DUI
- Illinois Felonies
- Illinois Misdemeanors
- Illinois Suspended and Revoked Licenses
- Illinois Forcible Detainers
- City of Chicago Building Code Violations
- Plus Much More
How Can Public Records Help Solve City Or Village Issues?
- Increase your reaction time to legal events.
- Contact the responsible party for foreclosed properties to ensure property maintenance.
- Quickly settle debts and establish payment plans with bankrupt individuals.
- Track down non-owner occupied property owners.
- Identify potential real estate opportunities through tax sales.
- Track down divorced couples for unpaid debts.
How Can I Access Public Records For My City Or Village?
- Access Public Records databases online at www.illinois.public-record.com
- Easily search for your desired information according to a variety of search options.
- Easily download data into Excel spreadsheets, or direct mail right from our Website.
- Each department can have access and share the cost of the databases.
- Set up automated email alerts of a change in property status.
Contact Record Information Services at (630) 557-1000 or email sales @ public-record.com. For More Information Regarding Our Public Record Program For Cities And Municipalities.
Record Information Services provides the absolute BEST source of public record data. The Foreclosure database is awesome. The only thing better than the data is the friendly, knowledgeable staff that makes this great company work.
This is the first time I'm using Record Information Services’ Tax Lien databases in order to expand my business. I am happily surprised by how easy it is to do a mass mailing. My sales rep, Katie, is awesome! She is quick-to-respond, efficient, and friendly. When I ran into a couple obstacles, Katie solved my problem within minutes. I would highly recommend this service, and ask for Katie. She's great!
Record Information Services has provided a thorough source for us to do our analytics. They have great categorical breakdowns! Their customer service is second-to-none!
I've been using Bankruptcy Public Records online at www.public-record.com for well over 10 years. Record Information Services provides marketing data at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them.
Working with Record Information Services has always been a pleasure. Their professionalism, integrity, and work ethic is unmatched in the marketplace. Data is always delivered on time, and accurate. Calls are returned promptly. Their customer service is first-rate. I have worked with many data companies over the years, and I highly recommend Record Information Services to anyone contemplating data purchases.
Record Information Services is a great source for research and for identifying potential new customers in our market area. The website is easy to use, and Jeff Metcalf and his staff provide excellent customer service and support.
Record Information Services' customer service and data quality are excellent!
In our group of title company offices I have heard nothing but praise for Record Information Services, Inc. and their service.
Our organization has been working with Record Information Services for over 20 years. They provide us with a number of court data related services that are vital to our business needs. We know we can always count on RIS for consistent, timely service of the highest quality. Due to changing market conditions we have had to ask RIS to make many changes to the data that we request and RIS has always come through for us and provided us exactly what we need. Jeff Metcalf and his team provide our staff with an excellent level of customer service and they always have time for us. We do not look at RIS as a vendor but rather as a valued business partner.